What should I do, I want to trade Forex but I don't know how to go about it

We have discussed and extensively trashed Forex here on this blog more than any other investments on these blog.  The reason is because this for me is the easiest and the one in which I have most experience. It has the highest daily turn over (amount which is transferred from one person to another).  It has a near perfect elastic demand and supply. It is traded 24 hours 5 days  a week.  You have total control over your risk and reward. And so on and so forth.

The challenge however is how you can go about predicting the up and down swings the the market that enables people to make profit.

You have the following options.


  • Learn on www.BabyPips.com and then open an account and start trading. (This step is longer though) 
  • Buy a system that will teach you how to trade and follow the system rules. 
  • Buy  an automated trading robot that trades for you and set it up on a Vps(a computer that has constant light and Internet) 
  • Sign up for a copy service such as mql4 signals (paid and free)  or signal start or this good one I am affiliated to that allows you Deposit money and copy trades for free
  • Have a professional trade for you by investing in  Alpari PAMM service. You will pay him commission based on his performance.  Look for any place on the site where you see invest or pamm ratings.  You  see good performing once that you can invest in. 


The above options are your first options. If you prefer trading your self.  I highly recommend my fully coloured details ebook which I was written specially for new traders and those who are having a difficulty to make profit in the market. You can get this book for free. By opening account with these brokers.

Here is what is in it for me. They pay me commissions on traders who are profitable. Hence I have to ensure you are profitable else I won't get any money.

For Nigerians you can open
Forex time 

For none-Nigerians you can open with
Tick Mill


 mail me Majestyinc5@gmail.com. for private inquiries

See the performance of the embedded strategy here on myfxbook 
Embedded Strategy Performance (Myfxbook 3-percent Drawdown 71 percent Return)



If you want an Automated Trading Robot  in addition to the book you will have to make another 400$ deposit into another account with which you will use to trade it and mail me.  Again, I only benefit through your being profitable.  I have no share in your profits. The broker pays me from his own commissions. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of a very Good Forex Broker